Australia, the summer is right on your heels and the surf is pounding in anticipation. With 5 local surfers ranked in the top 10 of the ASP world surf ratings everyone is gearing to get in the water. Every little grom dreams of being the next Bede Durbidge, Taj Burrow, Joel Parkinson, Adrian Buchan and Mick Fanning. From the right at Burleigh Heads, Kirra and Snapper Rocks, the always consistent Duranbah and the power of Bells beach as the crowds watch the surf at Rincon, Wink pop, Bells bowl and Southside, this summer is going to be incredible.
As every little surfer dreams of cutting into the ranks of Australia’s surf legendry, there are plenty of other activities to fill the sunny days in the water. But what fun is it to enjoy a great summer and not have any memories to look back on? No worries we at Tachyon Inc have a great solution. The Tachyon XC waterproof , shockproof helmet cam. Perfect for all of your water sporting, you can mount it to the nose of your surf board, take it wake boarding and mount it to your helmet to catch the action while you pull a whirlybird or 360 method for the ladies on the boat. Snorkel through the reef with the family and record the entire day, the XC is waterproof up to 8.5 meters and can record on 4, 8, 16 and 32GB SD cards. It is perfect for kayaking the river or taking along for a day on the catamaran. There are also plenty of other great uses for the cam, just visit the website, watch the YouTube videos and find out, plus it’s a perfect gift for Christmas!
Here is a list of some of the great activities to keep you busy while using the Tachyon XC
1. You can throw on on the snorkel and fins to swim and observe the natural wonders of the Great Barrier and Ningaloo reef or take a day to survey the 19 shipwrecks at Abrolhos Islands.
2. Explore the amazing waterways on canoe, kayak or raft while paddling through the Blackwood, Frankland or Murchison rivers. Go whitewater rafting in the Avon River or sea kayak the Ningaloo reef.
3. Catamaran on the South Perth foreshore or head north on sailboat to Broome and explore the islands or just cruise Sydney harbor in your boat with friends while enjoying a nice glass of wine.
4. Windsurf and kite surf some of the greatest spots in the world, right now is the perfect time to hit Coronation beach and the Margaret River.
5. Wake boarding and wake surfing on over 12,000 kilometers of perfect coastline and rivers. Strap the board on the boat plug in the Ipod and pick your spot, from Bunbury, Busselton, and Broome to Esperance, Gerldton , Mandurah, Lake Patawalonga.
Enjoy the summer Australia and remember to upload all of your great footage on YouTube and send us the link so that we can post you on our website www.tachyoninc.com.