The season for motorcycling is here and you need a great camera to record it.
BikerCam by Tachyon is by far the best helmet or bike mounted motorcycle video camera on the market. Sharp, undistorted, Full-HD 1080p video with crystal clear sound records your rides as you remember them.
When connected to your bike’s 12v power source via the included USB cable and adapter, your BikerCam will never run out of juice. That’s one less thing to worry about with your mind on the road and the ride. With a 64GB memory card, you will get 7.5 hours of uninterrupted video.
If you want to mount your BikerCam to your helmet with no attachments, you will still get over 2 hours of video on the battery alone.
With front-facing and back-facing cameras you can cover the whole road. Never miss a second of your riding group or the road ahead. And in case of accident, you will have all the evidence recorded.
- 1080p Full-HD Super-Sharp Video Camera
- Auto-Start & Stop Recording at Ignition & Shutdown
- Continuous Charging While Recording
- High-Dynamic Sensor – Great for Low-Light Night Riding
- Wide-Angle Lens Without Fish-Eye Effect
- Looped Recording Overwrites Older Files (With 64GB Card, 7.5 Hours of New Video before overwriting!)
- 2+ Hrs. 1080p Recording on Battery (Lithium Rechargeable)
- Longer Recording Time at 720p (Switchable Option)
- 32-64 GB Memory cards recommended
- Free Optional Time & Date Stamp on Video
- Patented 8-Direction Mounting System
- Camera Weight & Size: 1.9 oz (54 g), 2.9 X 1 X 1 Inches
BikerCam is the go to camera for motorcycle police and can also double as the perfect dash cam.
BikerCam can be purchased at our Website for $229.99 with shipment anywhere in the world.
Additional accessories may also be purchased there, including memory cards.
Gun enthusiast be sure to check out our GunCam page and how you can mount our camera to almost any gun you own.
Tachyon, Inc. has an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau.